Saturday, February 23, 2013

Enche' Biskut Halia Blender

Created: 22nd February 2013M / 12 Rabiulakhir 1434H, Sa. [Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin]
Published: 23rd February 2013M / 12 Rabiulakhir 1434H, Sa.
Updated: -


Assalamualaikum.

This is Eche' Biskut Halia, see Pic 1, my gingerbread man created using Blender 2.62 (see Pic 2). Somehow my gingerbread man reminds me of biskut kopi (coffee biscuit) sprinkled with coffee powder ^_^

Compare Enche' Biskut with the other gingerbread man in Pic 3.

Pic 1 - Enche' Biskut Halia the biskut kopi man.


Pic 2 - Splash screen. Blender 2.62.


Pic 3 - Gus the Blender Wiki gingerbread man.


Enche' Biskut's texture wasn't created on purpose to look that way. I just don't know where I got the steps wrong.


Tryout the gingerbread man tutorial here:
Your First Animation in 30 plus 30 Minutes Part I
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual/Your_First_Animation/1.A_static_Gingerbread_Man


More about Blender, here:
blender.org
http://www.blender.org/



Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment